A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Tahir Ilahi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Tahir Ilahi is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Ilahi graduated from Dow Medical College, Karachi. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Ilahi has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Methodist Medical Center Of Illinois
- Galesburg Cottage Hospital
- Trinity Medical Center - 7th Street Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Tahir B Ilahi MD is a male Internist, has 31 years of experience and practices in Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Tahir B. Ilahi practice?
- Dr. Tahir Ilahi has 5 office locations.
Dr. Tahir Ilahi practices Cardiology near Pekin, IL.
Additional practice locations include: Peoria, IL and Chicago, IL.
See Pekin Cardiologists.