A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Tahir Yunus:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Tahir Yunus, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Yunus graduated from St. Matthew's University, Oviedo.
Dr. Yunus has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Doctors Memorial Hospital - Bonifay
- Northwest Florida Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Tahir Mahmood Yunus MD is a male Internist, has 8 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Tahir M. Yunus practice?
- Dr. Tahir Yunus has 2 office locations.
Dr. Tahir Yunus practices Internal Medicine near Bonifay, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Jacksonville, FL.
See Bonifay Internists.