A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Tahir Qaseem:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Tahir Qaseem is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Qaseem
Specialties & Research
Dr. Tahir Qaseem, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Qaseem graduated from King Edward Medical University, Lahore.
Dr. Qaseem has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Espanola Hospital
- Presbyterian Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Tahir Qaseem MD is a male Internist, has 30 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Tahir Qaseem practice?
- Dr. Tahir Qaseem has 2 office locations.
Dr. Tahir Qaseem practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near Rio Rancho, NM.
Additional practice locations include: Albuquerque, NM.
See Rio Rancho Internists and Rio Rancho Gastroenterologists.