Dr. Tahir Qazi Is this you?

3.3

Have you seen Dr. Tahir Qazi?

I'm a happy patient

Posted on July 2nd, 2015

Great experience. Accurately diagnosed my problem.

Very confused

Posted on June 12th, 2014

I called this office to see if they were taking new patients and i was told that, The Doctor will not even consider seeing you unless you mail in a list of current medications and notes from your primary doctor. This sounds a little strange to me. I said ok that wont be a problem and hung up. I went to see my primary doctor and explained this to her. My Doctor requested me to just go to my local emergency room get get the back x-rays done a radiologist will read them and send her the report. So that's what i did. 12 hrs later i get a call from Dr Qazi office stating they received my doctors notes and unfortunately they will not see me. I was like what? my xrays aren't even back yet and i just got off the phone with my primary doctor and she never sent you anything. This all seems a but shady to me. I would not recommend this doctor to anyone. Their is something very weird going on with this office. I am now contacting the NYS Department of Health ,Something just does not seem right.

Medical Assistant for PCP

Posted on February 18th, 2013

Dr Qazi is the best thing that ever happened to me. I have been suffering from chronic pain since an accident and spinal surgery in 1997. He is very thorough, knowledgable, kind, courteous, considerate and punctual. I have never waited more than 5 minutes for my appt and he has been most helpful in diagnosing some of my issues that my own medical doctor has missed for the past who knows how many years. I highly recommend this doctor for EMG studies or neurology evals and maintenance of pain.

Posted on November 12th, 2017