A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Tahir Rana:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Tahir Rana, BS, MBBS, MD is board certified in Radiation Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Rana graduated from Nishtar Medical College, Multan.
Dr. Rana has 20 hospital affiliations:
- Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Southwest Fort Worth
- Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital Of Dallas
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Tahir Muhammad Rana BS, MBBS, and MD is a male Radiation Oncologist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Radiation Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Tahir M. Rana practice?
- Dr. Tahir Rana has 3 office locations.
Dr. Tahir Rana practices Radiation Oncology near Denton, TX.
Additional practice locations include: McKinney, TX and Plano, TX.
See Denton Radiation Oncologists.