A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Tahir Rana:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Tahir Rana, Radiation Oncologist is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Rana
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Rana Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Tahir Rana, BS, MBBS, MD is board certified in Radiation Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Rana graduated from Nishtar Medical College, Multan.
Dr. Rana has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital Allen
- Medical Center Of Lewisville
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Tahir Muhammad Rana BS, MBBS, and MD is a male Radiation Oncologist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Radiation Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Tahir M. Rana practice?
- Dr. Tahir Rana has 1 office location.
Dr. Tahir Rana practices Radiation Oncology near Denton, TX.
See Denton Radiation Oncologists.