A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Tahir Yaqub:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Tahir Yaqub is Good.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Tahir Yaqub, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Yaqub graduated from Ross University, Edison.
Dr. Yaqub has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Sonora Regional Medical Center/Adventist Health
- Mercy Medical Center, Merced - Community Campus
- Mercy Medical Center Merced
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Yaqub accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 16 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- ODS Health Plans - 1 plan
- Central California Alliance for Health - 1 plan
- Health Plan of San Joaquin - 4 plans
- Anthem Blue Cross - 9 plans
- Blue Shield of California - 77 plans
- Humana - 6 plans
- Cigna - 5 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Tahir Yaqub practice?
Dr. Tahir Yaqub practices Family Medicine near Atwater, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Angels Camp, CA.
See Atwater Family Physicians.