A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Tahir Yaqub:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Tahir Yaqub is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Yaqub
Diabetic Macular Edema Read all about Diabetic Macular Edema by visiting our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Yaqub Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Tahir Yaqub, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Yaqub graduated from Ross University, Edison.
Dr. Yaqub has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Mercy Medical Center, Merced - Community Campus
- Sonora Regional Medical Center/Adventist Health
- Mercy Medical Center Merced
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Tahir Yaqub MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 15 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Tahir Yaqub practice?
- Dr. Tahir Yaqub has 1 office location.
Dr. Tahir Yaqub practices Family Medicine near Atwater, CA.
See Atwater Primary Care Doctors.