A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Tahir Yaqub:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Tahir Yaqub is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Yaqub
Smoking Cessation Patient Education Smoking cessation patient education guide to help you quit smoking and avoid cancer and other health related problems.Before Visiting Dr. Yaqub Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Tahir Yaqub, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Yaqub graduated from Ross University, Edison.
Dr. Yaqub has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Mercy Medical Center, Merced - Community Campus
- Sonora Regional Medical Center/Adventist Health
- Mercy Medical Center Merced
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Tahir Yaqub MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 15 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Tahir Yaqub practice?
- Dr. Tahir Yaqub has 1 office location.
Dr. Tahir Yaqub practices Family Medicine near Atwater, CA.
See Atwater Primary Care Doctors.