A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Tahir Yunus:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Tahir Yunus is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Yunus
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Yunus Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Tahir Yunus, BS, MBBS, MD is board certified in Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Breast Diseases
- Colonic Diseases
- Digestive System Abnormalities
- Endocrine Disorders
- Laproscopic Surgery (Laparoscopy)
- Minimally Invasive Surgical Procedures
- Weight Loss Surgery (Bariatric Surgery)
Education & Awards
Dr. Yunus graduated from King Edward Medical University, Lahore.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Tahir Ebrahim Yunus BS, MBBS, and MD is a male Surgeon, has 12 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Tahir E. Yunus practice?
- Dr. Tahir Yunus has 1 office location.
Dr. Tahir Yunus practices Surgery near Royal Oak, MI.
See Royal Oak Surgeons.