A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Tahira Adelekan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Tahira Adelekan is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Tahira Adelekan, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Developmental - Behavioral Pediatrics.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Child Development
Education & Awards
Dr. Adelekan graduated from The University of Texas at San Antonio.
Dr. Adelekan has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Children's Hospital of Philadelphia
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Tahira Gittens Adelekan MD is a female Pediatrician, has 12 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Behavioral Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Tahira G. Adelekan practice?
- Dr. Tahira Adelekan has 7 office locations.
Dr. Tahira Adelekan practices Pediatrics and Behavioral Pediatrics near Philadelphia, PA.
Additional practice locations include: King Of Prussia, PA and Springfield, PA.
See Philadelphia Pediatricians.