A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Tahira Sial:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Tahira Sial is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Sial
Depression Patient Education Visit our depression patient education guide to learn about mood disorder, medical conditions and symptoms of depression.Before Visiting Dr. Sial Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
Dr. Tahira Sial, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- She has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Sial graduated from Quaid-E-Azam Medical College, Bahawalpur.
Dr. Sial has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Jamaica Hospital Medical Center
- Brunswick Hospital Center
- Haitian Creole
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Tahira Nazar Sial MD is a female Psychiatrist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Tahira N. Sial practice?
- Dr. Tahira Sial has 6 office locations.
Dr. Tahira Sial practices Psychiatry near Hicksville, NY.
Additional practice locations include: East Meadow, NY and Amityville, NY.
See Hicksville Psychiatrists.