A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Tahira Sial:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Tahira Sial is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Sial
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Sial Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
Dr. Tahira Sial, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- She has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Sial graduated from Quaid-E-Azam Medical College, Bahawalpur.
Dr. Sial has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Jamaica Hospital Medical Center
- Brunswick Hospital Center
- Haitian Creole
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Tahira Nazar Sial MD is a female Psychiatrist, has 28 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Tahira N. Sial practice?
- Dr. Tahira Sial has 1 office location.
Dr. Tahira Sial practices Psychiatry near East Meadow, NY.
See East Meadow Psychiatrists.