A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Tahira Stewart:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Tahira Stewart is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Stewart
Education & Awards
Dr. Stewart graduated from Howard University , Washington.
Dr. Stewart has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Centinela Freeman Regional Medical Center-Marina Campus
- California Hospital Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Tahira P Stewart MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 8 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Tahira P. Stewart practice?
- Dr. Tahira Stewart has 1 office location.
Dr. Tahira Stewart practices Family Medicine near Hawthorne, CA.
See Hawthorne Primary Care Doctors.