A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Tahira Stewart:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Tahira Stewart is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Stewart
Diabetes Patient Education Learn about types of diabetes and diabetic patient symptoms, causes and treatments with out patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Stewart Learn More
Education & Awards
Dr. Stewart graduated from Howard University , Washington.
Dr. Stewart has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Centinela Freeman Regional Medical Center-Marina Campus
- California Hospital Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Tahira P Stewart MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 8 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Tahira P. Stewart practice?
- Dr. Tahira Stewart has 1 office location.
Dr. Tahira Stewart practices Family Medicine near Hawthorne, CA.
See Hawthorne Primary Care Doctors.