A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Tahirul Hoda is Good. Dr. Hoda has been reviewed by 9 patients who have provided 4 comments. The rating is 3 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Tahirul Hoda, MD, MBBS is board certified in Family Medicine.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Hoda graduated from Mahatma Gandhi Memorial Medical College, Jamshedpur. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Hoda has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Our Lady of Lourdes Memorial Hospital
- United Health Svc Wilson Hospital Division
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Hoda accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 3 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Excellus Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Univera Healthcare - 2 plans
- Capital District Physicians Health Plan - 2 plans
- Geisinger Health Plan - 5 plans
- Humana - 3 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
- Evercare - 5 plans
- MVP Health Care Preferred Care - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Tahirul Hoda:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Tahirul Hoda practice?
Dr. Tahirul Hoda practices Family Medicine near Apalachin, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Binghamton, NY and Towanda, PA.
See Apalachin Family Physicians.