Dr. Tahmina Aafreen MD is female, has 13 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology, Gynecology, and Obstetrics.
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Tahmina Aafreen is Good. Dr. Aafreen has been reviewed by 11 patients who have provided 7 comments. The rating is 3 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Tahmina Aafreen, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Aafreen graduated from Northwestern University, Chicago. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Aafreen has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Froedtert Memorial Lutheran Hospital
- Watertown Regional Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Aafreen accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Medica Health Plans - 3 plans
- Anthem - 7 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 2 plans
- Dean Health Plan - 2 plans
- Unity Health Plans - 2 plans
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 2 plans
- Humana - 3 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Physicians Plus - 1 plan
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Managed Health Services - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Tahmina Aafreen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Tahmina Aafreen practice?
Dr. Tahmina Aafreen practices Obstetrics & Gynecology, Gynecology, and Obstetrics near Watertown, WI.
Additional practice locations include: Lake Mills, WI and Johnson Creek, WI.
See Watertown Obstetricians & Gynecologists.