A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Tahmina Aafreen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Tahmina Aafreen is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Tahmina Aafreen, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Aafreen graduated from Northwestern University, Chicago. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Aafreen has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Froedtert Hospital
- UWHP Watertown Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Tahmina Aafreen MD is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 14 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Tahmina Aafreen practice?
- Dr. Tahmina Aafreen has 3 office locations.
Dr. Tahmina Aafreen practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Watertown, WI.
Additional practice locations include: Lake Mills, WI and Juneau, WI.
See Watertown Obstetricians & Gynecologists.