Obstetrician & Gynecologist (OB/GYN)

Patient Reviews ? Write a Review

3.0

Some ratings provided by DrScore.
 |  Great OB/GYN  |  show details
by Elizabeth B on May 9th, 2013

Dr. Aafreen took care of me through my complicated pregnancy. She made that scary experience so much better. I found her to be compassionate and easy to talk to. And she never dismissed my concerns or worries. She worked with me and was there for me every step of the way. I feel so grateful that she was my doctor!

|  Great OB/GYN  |  show details
Apr 27th, 2013

Compassionate, easy to talk to. Did a great job with my surgery

Feb 20th, 2012

Had her as a doctor from the very beginning of my pregnancy to the birth, as most of you know this means I saw her a lot, never once did she remember who I was much less my name, she ran several tests 4 times because she had forgotten she had ran them already at my previous apts and some tests were run several months later than they should have been. Overall she seems to be a good doctor just really needs to work on her bedside manor and actually caring about her patients instead of just seeing them as work.

Dec 28th, 2011

Was on-call doctor for my birth. I believe that she is competent, but I did not appreciate her bedside manner. If you are trying for a more natural birth, with as little intervention as possible, you should know that she was not supportive of this in my case. She pushed interventions intended to "speed things up" and was not open to alternatives. She was dismissive of my questions and condescending in her responses.

Sep 3rd, 2011

Dr. Aafreen is a great doctor. She was very caring and helpful throughout my pregnancy. I'm so glad she was doctor. She is always there for what her patient needs. I would recommend her to any friend or relative of mine.

|  beware  |  show details
Jul 21st, 2011

Does not listen. Does procedures that are unecessary.

|  Wonderful doctor  |  show details
by Kim on Oct 11th, 2008

I had Dr. Aafreen for the birth of my first child, and I wish she was still in Indiana for my second! She is caring, professional, and friendly. Of all the doctors in the practice she used to be with, she was definitely my favorite. Even my husband agrees she was the best to work with.