A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Tahmina Ahmed:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Tahmina Ahmed is Good.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Tahmina Ahmed, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Ahmed graduated from Dhaka Medical College.
Dr. Ahmed has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Doctor's Community Hospital
- Prince George's Hospital Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Tahmina Khanam Ahmed MD is a female Internist, has 34 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Tahmina K. Ahmed practice?
- Dr. Tahmina Ahmed has 1 office location.
Dr. Tahmina Ahmed practices Internal Medicine near Silver Spring, MD.
See Silver Spring Internists.