A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Tahniat Syed:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Tahniat Syed is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Tahniat Syed, MD, MPH is board certified in Pediatrics and Pediatric Adolescent Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Adolescent Medicine
- STD (Sexually Transmitted Diseases)
- Smoking Cessation
Education & Awards
Dr. Syed graduated from Drexel University , Philadelphia.
Dr. Syed has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Saint Christopher's Hospital for Children
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Tahniat Sultana Syed MD and MPH is a female Internist, has 14 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics, Pediatric Adolescent Medicine, and Adolescent Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Tahniat S. Syed practice?
- Dr. Tahniat Syed has 2 office locations.
Dr. Tahniat Syed practices Pediatrics, Pediatric Adolescent Medicine, and Adolescent Medicine near Pittsburgh, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Philadelphia, PA.
See Pittsburgh Pediatricians and Pittsburgh Adolescent Specialists.