A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Tahniat Syed:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Tahniat Syed is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Syed
Depression Patient Education Visit our depression patient education guide to learn about mood disorder, medical conditions and symptoms of depression.Before Visiting Dr. Syed Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Tahniat Syed, MD, MPH is board certified in Pediatrics and Pediatric Adolescent Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Adolescent Medicine
- STD (Sexually Transmitted Diseases)
- Smoking Cessation
Education & Awards
Dr. Syed graduated from Drexel University , Philadelphia.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Tahniat Sultana Syed MD and MPH is a female Internist, has 15 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics, Pediatric Adolescent Medicine, and Adolescent Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Tahniat S. Syed practice?
- Dr. Tahniat Syed has 1 office location.
Dr. Tahniat Syed practices Pediatrics, Pediatric Adolescent Medicine, and Adolescent Medicine near Pittsburgh, PA.
See Pittsburgh Pediatricians and Pittsburgh Adolescent Specialists.