Tahseen A Cheema, MD
UNM Medical Group Inc
2211 Lomas Blvd NE
Albuquerque, NM 87106
505-277-2626
Locations and availability (6)

3.0

|  Victim of an accident  |  show details
Apr 16th, 2014

Dr. Cheema was my doctor because the severity of my injury. He did not explain any treatment to me. He did not answer the questions I asked. His residents were the ones that really delivered service because he was too overloaded with patients. When he did come in, he was rude and evasive in his answers. I wish I would have known that I had the choice to go to another doctor, but because of the severity of my injuries, I felt at the mercy of the insurance company and UNM trauma. Dr. Cheema even walked out of the room after a direct question was asked.

|  Okara  |  show details
by Dawood Ahmad on Jul 15th, 2013

Actually i did not know him Dr. Naeem Ahmad khan refer us when my leg was broken from three different places, and a major artery of my knee was broken then This Man Dr Tahseen Ahmad Chhema uses his skill and at one stage my leg was about to disconnected, but now i am able to walk by my self with my original leg and i am a successful businessman.

|  Please cheak my hand I am worried about this.  |  show details
Mar 27th, 2012

Dr. sahab 6 months pehle mera right hand road accident toot gya tha. to mujhe mere family wale lodhran ki aik hospital mein le gye. wahan mera opration hoa hath ki hadi to us Dr. ne joor di lekin mere hath ka moorch us ne set nhe kia. aur kuch dinon phele main aap ki hospital mein gya to pata chala k aap U.S.A chale gye. main ye chahta hoon k aap mera hath dekhte to main aap ka shukar guzar hoon ga. please kuch kareen...name: Tamir Sajid.city: Uch Sharif Div Bahawalpur.contact No: 9223007810642