A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Tahseen Mozaffar:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Tahseen Mozaffar is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Tahseen Mozaffar, MBBS, MD is board certified in Neurology and Neuromuscular Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Amyotrophic Lateral Sclerosis (ALS)
- Muscle Inflammation (Myositis)
- Muscule Diseases
- Nerve Compression Syndromes
Education & Awards
Dr. Mozaffar graduated from Aga Khan Medical College, Karachi. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Mozaffar has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Long Beach Memorial Medical Center
- University of California, Irvine Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Tahseen Mozaffar MBBS and MD is a male Neurologist, has 22 years of experience and practices in Neurology and Neuromuscular Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Tahseen Mozaffar practice?
- Dr. Tahseen Mozaffar has 2 office locations.
Dr. Tahseen Mozaffar practices Neurology and Neuromuscular Medicine near Orange, CA.
See Orange Neurologists.