A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Tahseen Mozaffar:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Tahseen Mozaffar is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Tahseen Mozaffar, MBBS, MD is board certified in Neurology and Neuromuscular Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Amyotrophic Lateral Sclerosis (ALS)
- Muscle Inflammation (Myositis)
- Muscule Diseases
- Nerve Compression Syndromes
Education & Awards
Dr. Mozaffar graduated from Aga Khan Medical College, Karachi. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Mozaffar has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Long Beach Memorial Medical Center
- University of California, Irvine Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Mozaffar accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 16 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 4 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 2 plans
- CaIOPTIMA - 4 plans
- Blue Shield of California - 77 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans