A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Tahseen Qadeer:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Tahseen Qadeer, Obstetrician & Gynecologist is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Tahseen Qadeer, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- She has special expertise in 10 areas:
- Female Circumcision
- Genital Warts
- Hysteroscopic Surgery
- Laproscopic Surgery Laparoscopy
- Papanicolaou Smear
- Prenatal Care
- STD Sexually Transmitted Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. Qadeer graduated from Fatima Jinnah Medical College For Women, Lahore.
Dr. Qadeer has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Memorial Hermann Hospital
- The Methodist Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Tahseen Hameed Qadeer MD is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 34 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Tahseen H. Qadeer practice?
- Dr. Tahseen Qadeer has 2 office locations.
Dr. Tahseen Qadeer practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Houston, TX.
See Houston Obstetricians & Gynecologists.