A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Tahseen Qadeer:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Tahseen Qadeer, Obstetrician & Gynecologist is Satisfactory.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Tahseen Qadeer, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
She has special expertise in 10 Areas, including Amenorrhea, Endometriosis, and Female Circumcision.7 more special expertise areas
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Qadeer graduated from Fatima Jinnah Medical College For Women, Lahore.More Education & Awards
Dr. Qadeer has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Memorial Hermann Hospital
- The Methodist Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Qadeer accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care - 4 plans
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Molina Healthcare - 3 plans
- Unicare - 18 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 3 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 4 plans
- Superior Health Plan - 1 plan
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 1 plan
- Humana - 20 plans
- Medicare - 1 plan
- Cigna - 8 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Tahseen H. Qadeer practice?
Dr. Tahseen Qadeer practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Houston, TX.
See Houston Obstetricians & Gynecologists.