Obstetrician & Gynecologist

3.0

Some ratings provided by DrScore.
disappointed show details disappointed
May 7th, 2015

My first pregnancy ended in a miscarriage. I was under another physician's care, great doctor but he is too far... so I was referred to Dr. Qadeer by a friend. I'm not impressed... this is my first baby and im anxious. She fails to inform me of my lab results. I had an anatomy scan in which the physician over the anatomy scan had some concerns... she never addressed those with me until I asked. I feel alone and a bit sad. But I'm stuck. Praying for the best. Don't get me wrong, she seems very nice, but bedside care is short and sweet. If you don't ask... she won't tell... makes you wonder what you are paying for...Just praying for a healthy baby.

bad doctor show details bad doctor
by zozy on Mar 4th, 2015

Very bad doctor. extremely rude and not professional

Wonderful doctor show details Wonderful doctor
by Hadasha Clemons on Apr 16th, 2014

I have been going to Dr.Qadeer for 10 years she has delivered all 3 of my kids and i have not 1 bad thing to say about her i wouldnt trade her for the world and i hope she continues to practice for years to come she'll still be my doctor and my girls doctor also

May 8th, 2013

I am a first time mom, and she was my first OB to see for 5 months. I was having trouble through my pregnancy, and after a second and third opinion from other physicians I learned that she gave me an unprofessional diagnoses, and perscribed me medication that was not necessary to take during my pregnancy. Not only was I having issues with unprofessional judgement, but she was always very short with me. As I mentioned I am a first time mother, and would have appreciated more information to better comfort me through my pregnancy process. I never heard back from the nurses when it came to lab, and they were very difficult to get ahold of in times of need.

not going back to her ,.let just say, Ever show details not going back to her ,.let just say, Ever
by frzsfz on Apr 17th, 2013

I chose her although heard that she intervenes and quickly moves fwd from natural to c section because i kept thinking reviews could be biased, from competition blah blah,i just dint do my rrsearch enough When i had my c section, i was not ok with this but trusted her as my doc, ,later even one of memorial hermann docters said and i quote" yes ,ypur doc dint wait for your labor to progress,you could have delivered in ten hrs on your own,no doc would induce at 8pm and at 11pm,say ,she is way up high ,its better to do c section, even the operative report is a proof that she only wanted to go home and hence messed up my child birth experience

Oct 20th, 2012

Dr qadeer dont know how to talk with patient. She discuss patient problem with everyone which is v.ery bad

Rushed show details Rushed
Sep 13th, 2012

As a first time mom i feel i need extra imput, sugesstions & advice. ive never experiance anything like this before, of course theirs books out there however i desire a personable experience. Dr. Qadeer trys at this however bc of the volume of patients she has little time. I have no problems w her, just would have liked more time, and imput...

Apr 16th, 2012

I found Dr Qadeer to be an outstanding doctor. She was attentive and kind, and she took the time necessary to answer questions. She was very efficient and seem to have a passion for her patients.

Oct 31st, 2011

She may not be as "smiley" as some, but she IS good! This doctor has a serious disposition, but is involved and caring. Dr. Qadeer is very thorough, preventative, proactive, and accurate. I am considered to have a high risk pregnancy, but she and her staff have put me at ease. I would recommend her to every woman!