A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Tashin Ergin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Tashin Ergin, Orthopaedic Surgeon, Surgeon is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Ergin
Specialties & Research
Dr. Tashin Ergin, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery and Orthopaedic Surgery - Sports Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Arthroscopic Surgery (Arthroscopy)
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Ergin graduated from Vanderbilt University, Columbia. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Ergin has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Caritas Holy Family Hospital & Medical Center
- Lawrence General Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Tashin Ergin MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 26 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery, Sports Medicine, and Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Tashin Ergin practice?
- Dr. Tashin Ergin has 1 office location.
Dr. Tashin Ergin practices Orthopaedic Surgery, Sports Medicine, and Surgery near Salem, NH.
See Salem Orthopedic Surgeons and Salem Surgeons.