Learn more about Dr. Tashin Ergin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Tashin Ergin, Orthopaedic Surgeon, Surgeon is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Ergin
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Ergin Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Tashin Ergin, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery and Orthopaedic Surgery - Sports Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Arthroscopic Surgery (Arthroscopy)
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Ergin graduated from Vanderbilt University, Columbia. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Ergin has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Caritas Holy Family Hospital & Medical Center
- Lawrence General Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Tashin Ergin MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 27 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery, Sports Medicine, and Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Tashin Ergin practice?
- Dr. Tashin Ergin has 1 office location.
Dr. Tashin Ergin practices Orthopaedic Surgery, Sports Medicine, and Surgery near Salem, NH.
See Salem Surgeons.