A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Tashin Ergin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Tashin Ergin, Orthopaedic Surgeon, Surgeon is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Ergin
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Ergin Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Tashin Ergin, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery and Orthopaedic Surgery - Sports Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Arthroscopic Surgery (Arthroscopy)
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Ergin graduated from Vanderbilt University, Columbia. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Ergin has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Caritas Holy Family Hospital & Medical Center
- Lawrence General Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Tashin Ergin MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 26 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery, Sports Medicine, and Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Tashin Ergin practice?
- Dr. Tashin Ergin has 1 office location.
Dr. Tashin Ergin practices Orthopaedic Surgery, Sports Medicine, and Surgery near Salem, NH.
See Salem Surgeons and Salem Orthopedic Surgeons.