A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Tashin Ergin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Tashin Ergin, Orthopaedic Surgeon, Surgeon is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Tashin Ergin, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery and Orthopaedic Surgery - Sports Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Arthroscopic Surgery (Arthroscopy)
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Ergin graduated from Vanderbilt University, Columbia. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Ergin has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Caritas Holy Family Hospital & Medical Center
- Lawrence General Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Ergin accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Tufts Health Plans - 6 plans
- United Healthcare - 17 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts - 13 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Humana - 3 plans
- Anthem - 13 plans
- Aetna - 3 plans
- MVP Health Care Preferred Care - 14 plans
- Unicare - 11 plans
- Medicare - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Tashin Ergin practice?
Dr. Tashin Ergin practices Orthopaedic Surgery, Sports Medicine, Surgery, and Sports Medicine near Salem, NH.
Additional practice locations include: Andover, MA.
See Salem Orthopedic Surgeons, Salem Surgeons, and Salem Sports Medicine Doctors.