Surgical Specialist, Orthopaedic Surgeon
Video profile

Some ratings provided by DrScore.
Paying Twice show details Paying Twice
Jun 3rd, 2014

Because they don't use a computer you need to save your receipts. I fond in the 5 visits I've had I've paid for several of them twice. Just today received another bill from billing off ice from last September. This has happened several times. The last months ago they said if I paid I would be through and now this. He is a excellent Dr but he needs to take care of this problem. Looks like they want mt to pay copay in office,cash or check only,and then pay again from the bill collection. Did it to get rid of the problem but can't do it anymore.Not going to do it anymore.

Very grateful... show details Very grateful...
May 10th, 2013

My husband was admitted to the hospital through the ER and was critically ill in just a couple of days. Dr. Chung made a decision that the other doctors were a little hesitant about, but we trusted his opinion; and that decision saved my husband's life. He is extremely dedicated to his patient. HIs bedside manner is very good and very truthful about your condition. We are grateful to him for his quick actions and his surgical expertise.

my thoughts show details my thoughts
Nov 26th, 2012

my overall experience was ok.The doctor is very fast at finding the problems.-Write about what you like or dislike about your physician-Write as if you are talking to a peer who is asking your opinion

mr dj59 show details mr dj59
Dec 22nd, 2010

each time i walk into the office i am seen within minutes...the staff i've seen is very friendly, and good at her job. i am happy with the care they provide. will recommend to others.