A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Tai Huynh:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Tai Huynh, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Women's Health
Education & Awards
Dr. Huynh graduated from University Of Medicine Of Ho Chi Minh City.
Dr. Huynh has 1 hospital affiliations:
- University Of Illinois Medical Center At Chicago
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Tai Tan Huynh MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 31 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Tai T. Huynh practice?
- Dr. Tai Huynh has 2 office locations.
Dr. Tai Huynh practices Family Medicine near Chicago, IL.
See Chicago Family Physicians.