A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Tai Huynh:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Huynh
Birth Control Patient Education Patient information guide about birth control and various types of reversable and irreversable contraception techniques.Before Visiting Dr. Huynh Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Tai Huynh, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Women's Health
Education & Awards
Dr. Huynh graduated from University Of Medicine Of Ho Chi Minh City.
Dr. Huynh has 1 hospital affiliations:
- University Of Illinois Medical Center At Chicago
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Tai Tan Huynh MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 32 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Tai T. Huynh practice?
- Dr. Tai Huynh has 1 office location.
Dr. Tai Huynh practices Family Medicine near Chicago, IL.
See Chicago Family Physicians.