A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Taimur Habib, MD, MBBS, BS is board certified in Internal Medicine and Geriatric Medicine.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Habib graduated from Dow Medical College, Karachi.More Education & Awards
Dr. Habib has 3 hospital affiliations:
- John C Lincoln Hospital NM
- University of Wisconsin Hospital and Clinics
- Meriter Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Habib accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 1 plan
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Health Choice Arizona - 1 plan
- Dean Health Plan - 3 plans
- Mercy Care Plan - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Taimur Habib:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile