A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Taimur Habib:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Taimur Habib is Poor.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Taimur Habib, BS, MBBS, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Geriatric Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Alzheimer Disease
Education & Awards
Dr. Habib graduated from Dow Medical College, Karachi. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Habib has 3 hospital affiliations:
- John C Lincoln Hospital NM
- University of Wisconsin Hospital and Clinics
- Meriter Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Taimur Habib BS, MBBS, and MD is a male Internist, has 16 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Geriatric Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Taimur Habib practice?
- Dr. Taimur Habib has 2 office locations.
Dr. Taimur Habib practices Internal Medicine and Geriatric Medicine near Mountain View, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Madison, WI.
See Mountain View Internists and Mountain View Geriatric Doctors.