A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Taimur Sher:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Taimur Sher is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Taimur Sher, MBBS, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Sher graduated from King Edward Medical University, Lahore.
Dr. Sher has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Erie County Medical Center
- Roswell Park Cancer Institute
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Taimur Sher MBBS and MD is a male Internist, has 9 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Taimur Sher practice?
- Dr. Taimur Sher has 2 office locations.
Dr. Taimur Sher practices Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology near Jacksonville, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Buffalo, NY.
See Jacksonville Internists, Jacksonville Hematologists, and Jacksonville Oncologists.