A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Taine Pechet:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Taine Pechet is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Pechet
Specialties & Research
Dr. Taine Pechet, MD is board certified in Surgery and Thoracic Surgery (Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery).
- He has special expertise in 12 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease (COPD)
- Colon Cancer
- Lung Cancer
- Squamous Cell Carcinoma
- Tracheal Stenosis
Education & Awards
Dr. Pechet graduated from Harvard University , Boston. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Pechet has 14 hospital affiliations:
- University of PA Medical Center/Presbyterian
- Pennsylvania Hospital University PA Health System
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Taine Tayard Valere Pechet MD is a male Surgeon, has 19 years of experience and practices in Surgery, Thoracic Surgery, and Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Taine T. Pechet practice?
- Dr. Taine Pechet has 7 office locations.
Dr. Taine Pechet practices Surgery, Thoracic Surgery, and Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery near Philadelphia, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Glenside, PA and Cherry Hill, NJ.
See Philadelphia Surgeons.