A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Taine Pechet:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Taine Pechet is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Taine Pechet, MD is board certified in Surgery and Thoracic Surgery (Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery).
- He has special expertise in 16 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease (COPD)
- Colon Cancer
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Lung Cancer
- Squamous Cell Carcinoma
- Tracheal Stenosis
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Pechet graduated from Harvard University , Boston. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Pechet has 14 hospital affiliations:
- University of PA Medical Center/Presbyterian
- Pennsylvania Hospital University PA Health System
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Pechet accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Independence Blue Cross - 3 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 2 plans
- Humana - 3 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 4 plans
- Medicare - 1 plan
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 5 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Taine Pechet practice?
Dr. Taine Pechet practices Surgery, Thoracic Surgery, Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery, and Cardiovascular Disease near Philadelphia, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Glenside, PA and Cherry Hill, NJ.
See Philadelphia Surgeons and Philadelphia Cardiologists.