A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Taine Pechet:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Taine Pechet is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Pechet
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Pechet Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Taine Pechet, MD is board certified in Surgery and Thoracic Surgery (Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery).
- He has special expertise in 12 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease (COPD)
- Colon Cancer
- Lung Cancer
- Squamous Cell Carcinoma
- Tracheal Stenosis
Education & Awards
Dr. Pechet graduated from Harvard University , Boston. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Pechet has 14 hospital affiliations:
- University of PA Medical Center/Presbyterian
- Pennsylvania Hospital University PA Health System
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Taine Tayard Valere Pechet MD is a male Surgeon, has 20 years of experience and practices in Surgery, Thoracic Surgery, and Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Taine T. Pechet practice?
- Dr. Taine Pechet has 7 office locations.
Dr. Taine Pechet practices Surgery, Thoracic Surgery, and Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery near Philadelphia, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Glenside, PA and Cherry Hill, NJ.
See Philadelphia Surgeons.