Dr. Taine TV Pechet MD is a male Surgeon, has 18 years of experience and practices in Surgery, Thoracic Surgery, and Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery.
Learn more about Dr. Taine Pechet:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Taine Pechet is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Taine Pechet, MD is board certified in Surgery.
He has special expertise in 2 Areas, including Lung Cancer and Lung Lesion Removal.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Pechet graduated from Harvard University , Boston. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Pechet has 14 hospital affiliations:
- University of PA Medical Center/Presbyterian
- Methodist Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Pechet accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Independence Blue Cross - 3 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 2 plans
- Humana - 3 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 4 plans
- Medicare - 1 plan
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 5 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Taine T. Pechet practice?
Dr. Taine Pechet practices Surgery, Thoracic Surgery, and Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery near Philadelphia, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Glenside, PA and Cherry Hill, NJ.
See Philadelphia Surgeons.