A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Tais Crawford:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Tais Crawford is Poor.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Tais Crawford, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Crawford graduated from University of Illinois at Chicago.
Dr. Crawford has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Advocate Bethany Hospital
- Macneal Memorial Hospital
- Trinity Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Tais Vivian-Ruth Crawford MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 15 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Tais V. Crawford practice?
- Dr. Tais Crawford has 4 office locations.
Dr. Tais Crawford practices Family Medicine near Chicago, IL.
Additional practice locations include: Orland Park, IL and Robbins, IL.
See Chicago Primary Care Doctors.