Internists

Brown Family Health Center LLC
4 Savannah St
Winder, GA 30680
770-586-0017
Locations and availability (3)

3.0

|  Love Dr. Brown Bolds  |  show details
by Heather K on May 13th, 2014

I can't even imagine all the bad reviews. All doctors require payment or your copay when you check in so that shouldn't be a surprise to anyone. Dr. B has a great bedside manner and always takes the time to answer questions and her staff is friendly.

|  ALL ABOUT THE MONEY NOT THE PATIENT  |  show details
Apr 15th, 2014

DR. BROWN IS SO ONLY CONCERN ABOUT THE MONEY THAT SHE WILL NOT EVEN GIVE A PATIENT A REFILL ON A SCRIPT USED EVERYDAY WITHOUT COMING IN MONTHLY SO SHE CAN GET THAT DOLLAR IN POCKET SINCE NOTHING HAS CHANGED FROM THE MONTH BEFORE THERES NO POINT IN GOING IN TO SEE HER JUST GIVE THE REFILL

|  show details
Jul 25th, 2013

Ok, there were only 2 people in front of me it took 3 hours for me to get to the back, I waited another 30 mins to see her. They make you pay at the counter before your seen, and now I have debt collectors sending me letters saying I owe her money, how much confusion is in that office? I go in to see her for one thing and she treats me for something totally opposite. Will never go back.

|  Dr. Brown-Bolds is a gem  |  show details
by Susan Gordon on Apr 19th, 2013

I was her patient in Conyers. Can't tell you how much I miss her. She is more than competent, extremely compassionate and the best all round doctor I've ever had. You won't be disappointed. She is a treasure.

|  wont be going back.  |  show details
Feb 23rd, 2013

Thought about herself not the patient.

|  Best Doctor I have ever had!  |  show details
Apr 11th, 2011

Dr. brown-Bolds truly cares about her patients. She takes the necessary time with them to get a full understanding of what is going on with them. She will truly be misse in Conyers.