Dr. Taiwo Fasehun Is this you?

5 Ratings • 1 Comment

Have you seen Dr. Taiwo Fasehun?

Best Pediatrician in McHenry!

Posted on June 6th, 2013

Dr. Fasehun takes the time to listen to my concerns about my children, and he addresses their problems unlike any other pediatrician I have ever known. Since I have started bringing my children to McHenry Pediatrics and seeing Dr. Fasehun, my children have been healthier and happier. My children actually LIKE to go to see Dr. Fasehun, The office is clean and the staff is friendly. When my children are sick, I can count on reaching Dr. Fasehun 24/7 no matter what time it is. This is most re-assuring, especially if your child is crying in pain with a 103 degree fever at 2 a.m. -- I can always count on excellent pediatric care for my children, and it gives me great peace of mind.

Posted on June 19th, 2017