A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Taiya Shevelev:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Taiya Shevelev is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 9 areas:
- High Risk Pregnancy
- Hot Flashes
- Laser Surgery
- Urinary Tract Infections (UTI)
Education & Awards
Dr. Shevelev graduated from Midwestern University, Downers Grove.
Dr. Shevelev has 7 hospital affiliations:
- St Alexius Medical Center
- Advocate Lutheran General Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Taiya Shevelev DO is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 14 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Taiya Shevelev practice?
- Dr. Taiya Shevelev has 2 office locations.
Dr. Taiya Shevelev practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Wheeling, IL.
Additional practice locations include: Hoffman Estates, IL.
See Wheeling Obstetricians & Gynecologists.