Vitals cannot verify whether or not this professional is currently practicing. We recommend that you attempt to contact the provider to verify their status. Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any additional information.
Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Taiye Odedosu
Dr. Taiye Odedosu, MD is a Doctor primarily located in New York, NY, with another office in New York, NY. She has 10 years of experience. Her specialties include Internal Medicine. Dr. Odedosu is affiliated with Brooklyn Campus of the VA, NYU Langone Medical Center and Ny Hospital Medical Ctr Of Queens,The. She speaks English.
Dr. Taiye Odedosu has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Taiye Odedosu is similar to the following 3 Doctors near New York, NY.
Cardiology, Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, Interventional Cardiology
Dr. Marilyn Kline
Critical Care Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, Internal Medicine
New York, NY 0 mi13
Dr. Susan Seo
Internal Medicine, Infectious Disease
New York, NY 0 mi