Dr. Taj Khan DO Patient Reviews

Overall Review

no change

June 9th, 2016
Excellent Doctor
I have been Dr. Khan's patient for over 10 years. Dr. Khan is a dedicated and meticulous doctor that loves what he does. Great doctor and surgeon as well. He has recently performed eye surgery removing cataracts and implanting lenses on me, everything is going very well under his direction. Also I would like to mention that a Dr. Khan is one of the few doctors that returns your call when you have an emergency always acting with patience and professionalism. I cannot thank you enough Dr. Khan for taking care of my eyes and for honoring your profession so highly.

June 8th, 2016
Excellent doctor. He has been my ophthalmologist for 2 years and has performed cataract surgery as well. Great beside manner, always takes time to explain treatment and answer questions. Definitely recommended.

June 3rd, 2016
Great service and very professional. Dr. Kahn thank you.

April 8th, 2016
Dr. Khan - Highly Recommended
I have been a patient of Dr. Khan for over 8 years. He performed cataract surgery several years ago. I greatly appreciate his expertise, skill, and care. He answers your questions and is concerned about your overall well being.

March 11th, 2016
Excellent Doctor
Dr. Khan is truly a professional. He is knowledgeable, detailed and tactful in the art of injections (Botox and fillers).

February 15th, 2016
I went for cataract surgery on both eyes. Office staff was very helpful and Dr. Khan very professional.

November 10th, 2015
Dr. Khan is AWESOME!!!

November 7th, 2015
See him - he's great.
Wonderful doc with a competent staff.

September 19th, 2015
I have been a patient of Dr. Khan for quite sometime. He is an excellent doctor and very professional , as well as his staff at Rahway clinic. He also performed several surgery on me skillfully.

May 19th, 2015
Excellent care and service
I saw Dr. Khan following retinal detachment surgery and when I was was having cornea problems in the other eye. He provided excellent care, always took as much time with me as I needed, and worked with specialists to get my vision, as it currently is, the best it can be. The staff at his location is excellent, pleasant and courteous. I'd highly recommend.

May 14th, 2015
Outstanding!
I had been suffering for months, excruciating migraines, severe eye pain, insomnia, vertigo, loss of balance, nausea, vomiting, etc. I had been sent to a variety of physicians who were unable to diagnose my health issue. The neurologist sent me for a visual field test, before my scheduled lumbar puncture. Dr. Khan was very professional. His staff did all the appropriate tests. Upon his exam of my eyes he quickly diagnosed my problem. Angle-closure glaucoma. He performed emergency eye laser surgery immediatley on my right eye. I was very nervous, but his knowledge, confidence, and expertise put me at ease. That night was the first night I was able to sleep the whole night, no migraine. He followed up with my left eye a couple days later. I'm very pleased to say he saved me from possible permanent blindness. I see so clear now and can actually say I feel healthy and back to myself again. All my other tests were cancelled, he was able to diagnose and treat me. Thank you so much Dr. Khan!!!

March 26th, 2015
Wonderful results from cosmetic surgery.