A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Taj Khan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Taj Khan, BS, MBBS, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Pediatric Critical Care.
Education & Awards
Dr. Khan graduated from Liaquat University Of Medical & Health Sciences, Jamshoro. He has 6 awards.
Dr. Khan has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Valley Baptist Medical Center-Brownsville
- Valley Baptist Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Taj Muhammad Khan BS, MBBS, and MD is a male Pediatrician, has 22 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Pediatric Critical Care Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Taj M. Khan practice?
- Dr. Taj Khan has 4 office locations.
Dr. Taj Khan practices Pediatrics and Pediatric Critical Care Medicine near Alexandria, LA.
Additional practice locations include: McAllen, TX and Coral Gables, FL.
See Alexandria Pediatricians and Alexandria Critical Care Practitioners.