A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Tajammal Gilani:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Tajammal Gilani is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Tajammal Gilani, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Gilani graduated from Universidad Mundial Dominicana, Santo Domingo.
Dr. Gilani has 10 hospital affiliations:
- St Vincent's Midtown Hospital
- Coney Island Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Gilani accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 2 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 2 plans
- Univera Healthcare - 1 plan
- Fidelis Care - 2 plans
- Affinity Health Plan - 2 plans
- Health Plus - 2 plans
- Neighborhood Health Plan (NHP) - 2 plans
- Evercare - 1 plan
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- AMERIGROUP - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
- WellCare - 3 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- MetroPlus Health Plan - 1 plan
- Cigna - 12 plans
- Capital District Physicians Health Plan - 4 plans
- Healthfirst - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Tajammal H. Gilani practice?
Dr. Tajammal Gilani practices Pediatrics near Staten Island, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Brooklyn, NY.
See Staten Island Pediatricians.