A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Tajammul Ehsan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Tajammul Ehsan is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Tajammul Ehsan, MD is board certified in Neurology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Ehsan graduated from Dow Medical College, Karachi. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Ehsan has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Inova Fairfax Hospital
- Reston Town Center Pediatrics
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Tajammul Ehsan MD is a male Neurologist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Neurology and Clinical Neurophysiology.
- Where does Dr. Tajammul Ehsan practice?
- Dr. Tajammul Ehsan has 2 office locations.
Dr. Tajammul Ehsan practices Neurology and Clinical Neurophysiology near Fairfax, VA.
Additional practice locations include: Herndon, VA.
See Fairfax Neurologists.