A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Tajammul Shafique:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Tajammul Shafique is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Tajammul Shafique, BS, FACS, MBBS is board certified in Surgery.
Education & Awards
Dr. Shafique graduated from King Edward Medical University, Lahore. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Shafique has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Lakes Region General Hospital
- Franklin Regional Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Tajammul Shafique BS, FACS, and MBBS is a male Surgeon, has 28 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Tajammul Shafique practice?
- Dr. Tajammul Shafique has 1 office location.
Dr. Tajammul Shafique practices Surgery near Gilford, NH.
See Gilford Surgeons.