Dr. Tak Ming Ko Is this you?

3.3

Have you seen Dr. Tak Ming Ko?

Doctor is having CRS (Can't Remember Stuff) syndrome!

Posted on April 25th, 2016

I met with him on a Friday for first time; scheduled my surgery for the following week. Problem was he wrote orders no one could read, so Saturday when I went for my pre-op tests, they couldn't read them; called him and he didn't remember me (the patient), what I saw him for or what he wrote. If he can't remember the previous day, I sure don't want him cutting on me and forgetting what he was doing or what he was supposed to remove. Not impressed AT ALL! Do not recommend him at all!

My experience

Posted on January 28th, 2014

Dr. Ko is very thorough and spend extra time with me and my family to explain things before and after surgery. Will recommend him to all my family and friends.

Posted on August 17th, 2012

Excellent Surgeon, explains the surgery well to me and I recovered much quicker than expected.

Posted on July 18th, 2012

Posted on February 24th, 2010

That first review was probably written by the nurse or his/her associate. The example smacks of unprofessionalism by the nurse who would be so arrogant (note spelling) as to confront a doctor in front of the patient. These type of reviews make it very easy for someone to make anonymous attacks without any chance for the physician to present another side to the story. My family and I have had exceptional service from Dr. Ko and his staff.

Not a good choice

Posted on October 27th, 2009

The doctor has absolutely no bedside manner. He is arrigant, and cocky. And very reluctant to own up to his mistakes. He knowingly over medicated a patient for over a week, and got mad at a nurse for pointing it out in front of his patient. I would not recommend anyone letting him be their surgeon.

Posted on June 21st, 2017