A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Tak Poon:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 1.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Tak Poon is Satisfactory.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Tak Poon, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Poon graduated from University of California at San Francisco.
Dr. Poon has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Mills-Peninsula Health Services
- Seton Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Poon accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 16 plans
- Blue Shield of California - 88 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Anthem Blue Cross - 13 plans
- Cigna - 11 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Aetna - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Tak C. Poon practice?
Dr. Tak Poon practices Cardiovascular Disease near Burlingame, CA.
See Burlingame Cardiologists.