A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Tak Poon:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Tak Poon is Below Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Poon
Coronary Heart Disease Patient Education Learn about coronary heart disease or CHD, and heart attack symptoms and prevention with our patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Poon Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Tak Poon, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Poon graduated from University of California at San Francisco.
Dr. Poon has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Mills-Peninsula Health Services
- Seton Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Tak Poon MD is a male Internist, has 34 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Tak Poon practice?
- Dr. Tak Poon has 2 office locations.
Dr. Tak Poon practices Cardiovascular Disease near Burlingame, CA.
Additional practice locations include: San Mateo, CA.
See Burlingame Cardiologists.