A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Tak Tai:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Tak Tai is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Tak Tai, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Tai graduated from University of Pennsylvania , Philadelphia.
Dr. Tai has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Thomas Jefferson University Hospital
- Beth Israel Medical Center - Kings Highway Division
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Tak Yee Tania DR Tai MD is a female Ophthalmologist, has 6 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Tak Y. Tai practice?
- Dr. Tak Tai has 3 office locations.
Dr. Tak Tai practices Ophthalmology near Brooklyn, NY.
Additional practice locations include: New York, NY and Philadelphia, PA.
See Brooklyn Ophthalmologists.