A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Tak Tai:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Tak Tai is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Tai
Chronic Dry Eyes Patient Education Learn about symptoms and treatments of chronic dry eyes by reading Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Tai Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Tak Tai, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Tai graduated from University of Pennsylvania , Philadelphia.
Dr. Tai has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Thomas Jefferson University Hospital
- Beth Israel Medical Center - Kings Highway Division
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Tak Yee Tania DR Tai MD is a female Ophthalmologist, has 7 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Tak Y. Tai practice?
- Dr. Tak Tai has 1 office location.
Dr. Tak Tai practices Ophthalmology near New York, NY.
See New York Ophthalmologists.