Learn more about Dr. Tak Tai:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Tak Tai is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Tak Tai, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
She has special expertise in 1 Area, including Glaucoma.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Tai graduated from University of Pennsylvania , Philadelphia.More Education & Awards
Dr. Tai has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Thomas Jefferson University Hospital
- St. Luke's Roosevelt Hospital/St. Luke's Hospital Division
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Tai accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- Independence Blue Cross - 1 plan
- Cigna - 3 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
- Unicare - 2 plans
- MetroPlus Health Plan - 1 plan
- Humana - 2 plans
- Healthfirst - 2 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Tak Y. Tai practice?
Dr. Tak Tai practices Ophthalmology near New York, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Philadelphia, PA and Brooklyn, NY.
See New York Ophthalmologists.