Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Takaaki Wada
Dr. Takaaki Wada, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Dallas, TX, with other offices in Abilene, TX and Abilene, TX (and 1 other location). He has 10 years of experience. His specialties include Internal Medicine. Dr. Wada is affiliated with Hendrick Medical Center and Abilene Regional Medical Center. He speaks English.
Dr. Takaaki Wada has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Takaaki Wada is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Dallas, TX.
Dr. Michelle Crank
Allergy and Immunology, Internal Medicine
Dallas, TX 0 mi6
Dr. David Carney
Gastroenterology, Internal Medicine
Dallas, TX 0 mi16
Dr. Matthew Dickson
Cardiovascular Disease, Internal Medicine, Cardiology
Dallas, TX 0 mi11