Learn more about Dr. Ted Naman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ted Naman, Internist, Pediatrician, General Practitioner is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Naman
Diabetes Patient Education Learn about types of diabetes and diabetic patient symptoms, causes and treatments with out patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Naman Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ted Naman, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Pediatrics.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Geriatric Medicine
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Weight Loss
Education & Awards
Dr. Naman graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Naman has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Providence Hospital and Medical Center
- St. Joseph Mercy Oakland
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ted Robert Naman MD is a male Internist, has 16 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Ted R. Naman practice?
- Dr. Ted Naman has 1 office location.
Dr. Ted Naman practices Internal Medicine and Pediatrics near Ferndale, MI.
See Ferndale Internists and Ferndale Pediatricians.