A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ted Naman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ted Naman, Internist, Pediatrician, General Practitioner is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ted Naman, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Pediatrics.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Geriatric Medicine
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Weight Loss
Education & Awards
Dr. Naman graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Naman has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Providence Hospital and Medical Center
- St. Joseph Mercy Oakland
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ted Robert Naman MD is a male Internist, has 14 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Ted R. Naman practice?
- Dr. Ted Naman has 4 office locations.
Dr. Ted Naman practices Internal Medicine and Pediatrics near Ferndale, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Troy, MI and Royal Oak, MI.
See Ferndale Internists and Ferndale Pediatricians.