Ease of Appointment
Spends Time with Me
Follows Up After Visit
This is the most ridiculous medical practice in the area. There are many obviously fake reviews on Yelp and elsewhere - clearly placed by staff, to balance out Ted Naman's reputation for being an EPIC medical fraud. Anyone who's actually be to Ted Naman will tell you:
1) Appointment time: You will be given an appointment time, but you will wait an hour to see the doctor. Ironically, they demand that YOU show up 15 minutes early, or they will consider you late.
2) Not a Medical Practice - A Billing Practice: Ted Naman is only interested in patients that he can see in fifteen minutes, and who don't require actual services. He wants to give you a prescription or a referral.
3) Incompetence: Ted Naman lacks diagnoistic skills. It's probably because his practice is entirely based on pushing patients through, without actually looking at them as people. In my case, he missed an often fatal condition, and then prescribed medication that made it worse. Later, he said, "Oh, I should have caught that." When another doctor provided a diagnosis, Ted Naman didn't know how to treat it - so he did nothing.
4) Won't Look You In The Eye: Because his entire practice is based on short appointments and lots of billing, Naman will spend your entire appointment writing notes in his computer. Really, these are notes that he should be dictating later - his time with the patient should be about diagnosis. I asked him to look me in the eye instead of at his computer, and he wouldn't/couldn't do it.
5) Bigotry: If you're LGBT, he will order an HIV test for whatever ailes you. If you're LGBT and have a partner, the office still will treat your partner like they are a criminal.
6) Office Staff: The office staff at Ted Naman's office are famous for being rude, mean, and a problem for patients. I have witnessed countless patients getting in dust-ups with the counter staff - even the medical assistants complain about it.
7) Padding Your Bill: Both online and in the office, patients regularly complain about mysterious charges that cannot be explained by Naman's office. Their new scheme is to call you back into their office area to 'update your records' (even if they saw you a week ago), and there is always a small balance that they can't explain.