Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Takasha Stewart-Hubbard
Dr. Takasha Stewart-Hubbard, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Murfreesboro, TN, with other offices in Mayfield, KY and Smyrna, TN. She has 14 years of experience. Her specialties include Hospitalist and Internal Medicine. Dr. Stewart-Hubbard is affiliated with Jackson Purchase Medical Center, Saint Thomas Rutherford Hospital and Gateway Medical Center. She speaks English.
Dr. Takasha Stewart-Hubbard has the following 2 specialties
Hospitalists are physicians who specialize in the care of patients in the hospital. The majority of hospitalists are board-certified internists and have completed the same training as other internal medicine doctors including medical school, residency...
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Takasha Stewart-Hubbard is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Murfreesboro, TN.
Dr. Blal Zafar
Murfreesboro, TN 0 mi13
Dr. Mallary Hodges
Murfreesboro, TN 0 mi6
Dr. Roland Garretson
Gastroenterology, Internal Medicine
Murfreesboro, TN 0 mi33