A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Takashi Maki:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Maki
Birth Control Patient Education Patient information guide about birth control and various types of reversable and irreversable contraception techniques.Before Visiting Dr. Maki Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Maki graduated from Tokyo Imperial University Faculty of Medicine.
Dr. Maki has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Takashi Maki MD is a male General Practitioner, has 46 years of experience and practices in General Practice.
- Where does Dr. Takashi Maki practice?
- Dr. Takashi Maki has 1 office location.
Dr. Takashi Maki practices General Practice near Boston, MA.
See Boston General Practitioners.