A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Takashi Maki:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Maki graduated from Tokyo Imperial University Faculty of Medicine.
Dr. Maki has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Takashi Maki MD is a male General Practitioner, has 44 years of experience and practices in General Practice.
- Where does Dr. Takashi Maki practice?
- Dr. Takashi Maki has 1 office location.
Dr. Takashi Maki practices General Practice near Boston, MA.
See Boston General Practitioners.