A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Takeshi Tsuda:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Takeshi Tsuda, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Pediatric Cardiology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Congenital Heart Defects
Education & Awards
Dr. Tsuda graduated from Shinshu University, Matsumoto.
Dr. Tsuda has 41 hospital affiliations:
- Virtua Memorial Hospital Of Burlington County
- Lancaster General Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Takeshi Tsuda MD is a male Pediatrician, has 27 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Pediatric Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Takeshi Tsuda practice?
- Dr. Takeshi Tsuda has 4 office locations.
Dr. Takeshi Tsuda practices Pediatrics and Pediatric Cardiology near Wilmington, DE.
Additional practice locations include: Philadelphia, PA and Moorestown, NJ.
See Wilmington Pediatricians and Wilmington Pediatric Specialists.