A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Takeshi Tsuda:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Tsuda
Influenza Patient Education Learn all about influenza and common symptoms of the flu as well as treating this type of viral infection.Before Visiting Dr. Tsuda Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Takeshi Tsuda, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Pediatric Cardiology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Congenital Heart Defects
- Congenital Heart Disease (Patent Ductus Arteriosus)
Education & Awards
Dr. Tsuda graduated from Shinshu University, Matsumoto.
Dr. Tsuda has 41 hospital affiliations:
- Virtua Memorial Hospital Of Burlington County
- Lancaster General Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Takeshi Tsuda MD is a male Pediatrician, has 28 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Pediatric Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Takeshi Tsuda practice?
- Dr. Takeshi Tsuda has 2 office locations.
Dr. Takeshi Tsuda practices Pediatrics and Pediatric Cardiology near Wilmington, DE.
Additional practice locations include: Bryn Mawr, PA.
See Wilmington Pediatricians and Wilmington Pediatric Specialists.