Dr. Takeshi Tsuda MD is a male Internist, has 25 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics, Pediatric Cardiology, Cardiovascular Disease, and Cardiology.
A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Takeshi Tsuda:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Takeshi Tsuda, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Pediatric Cardiology.
He has special expertise in 1 Area, including Cardiology non-invasive.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Tsuda graduated from Shinshu University, Matsumoto.More Education & Awards
Dr. Tsuda has 38 hospital affiliations:
- Christiana Care Health Services
- Underwood Memorial Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Tsuda accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Independence Blue Cross - 2 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Humana - 3 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Delaware - 1 plan
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 2 plans
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 2 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Takeshi Tsuda practice?
Dr. Takeshi Tsuda practices Pediatrics, Pediatric Cardiology, Cardiovascular Disease, and Cardiology near Wilmington, DE.
Additional practice locations include: Philadelphia, PA and Camden, NJ.
See Wilmington Pediatricians, Wilmington Pediatric Specialists, and Wilmington Cardiologists.