Anesthesiologist (pain control)

Nexus Pain Center
7351 Old Moon Rd
Columbus, GA 31909
706-653-7000
Locations and availability (2)

1.0

|  show details
Jun 14th, 2014

Do not go to this doctor he is the worst doctor I have ever been to. He does not care about his patient and is an awful humanbeing.

|  Patient with pain  |  show details
May 22nd, 2014

This doctor will not listen to what you tell him is and is not working he give meds that is making me feel worse than I did when I came to nexus I know what is working for me and he will not work with me because he is very controlling I know he does not like me by the way he talks to me with his tone and body language he has frustration in his voice and he is up and gone while you are still trying to talk to him I talked to my pharmacist today about a rx he gave in which he prescribed a higher dose and it already does not help my pain makes me feel sick and I cannot function I quit taking it he will not listen just keeps giving the same prescriptions when tell him they do not work. I don't feel he has enough experience for me I'm scared to continue with him so I wish him the best and I am changing doctors.

|  Unhappy patient at his mercy  |  show details
May 20th, 2014

I don't like to write bad comments about anyone but I feel a doctor a pain manegment doctor on top of that should be compassionate towards his patients pain hurts and if he were in pain I'm sure he would want to be treated with kindness and compassion he does not give either he is always in a hurry he lets you know by his tone and body language that he does not care about you I feel I am just a number but I am at his mercy because I need my pain medicine every one tells me to change doctors I just hate starting over I am a nervous reck before and after each doctors visit with him I have never been treated by any other doctor like him I think he should have to take a class on bed side manners and how to treat people the way he would want to be treated. Maybe he had a hard life to get where he is but if you want to be a doctor it should be from the heart because you care and want to help your patients and let them know you care.

|  patient  |  show details
by Ap on Jan 6th, 2014

he is the most racist Dr iv ever been to , and i asked him to take me off oxycontin and he didn't so i stopped taking it and when i failed a UA without warning he dropped me and now i cant get into a pain specialist anywhere in town. he is a terrible Dr, wouldn't recommend , he had me so doped up , he put me on 40mg oxycontin 4x a day and 60mg morphine 4x a day and 15mg roxicontin 4x a day , and in his reports he would say he would spend like an hour checking up on me when the longest i ever saw him was 5 mins at the most

|  show details
May 12th, 2013

Doesn't seem to care enough, very rough with the injections, operating room had rap music playing just very unprofessional setting overall. He seems to be very unsympathetic about your pain , and his could care less attitude not very pleasing.