A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Takkallapelli Rao:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Takkallapelli Rao is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Takkallapelli Rao, MD is board certified in Addiction Psychiatry, Geriatric Psychiatry, and Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Alzheimer Disease
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Rao graduated from Osmania Medical College, Hyderabad.
Dr. Rao has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Winter Haven Hospital
- Lake Wales Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Takkallapelli Devender Rao MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 44 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry, Addiction Psychiatry, and Geriatric Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Takkallapelli D. Rao practice?
- Dr. Takkallapelli Rao has 1 office location.
Dr. Takkallapelli Rao practices Psychiatry, Addiction Psychiatry, and Geriatric Psychiatry near Winter Haven, FL.
See Winter Haven Psychiatrists and Winter Haven Adolescent Specialists.