45 years of experience
Accepting new patients
Winter Haven Hospital Center for Behavioral Health
1201 1st St S
Winter Haven, FL 33880 Phone number & directions
A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Takkallapelli Rao:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Takkallapelli Rao is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Rao
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Rao Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Takkallapelli Rao, MD is board certified in Addiction Psychiatry, Geriatric Psychiatry, and Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Alzheimer's Disease
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Rao graduated from Osmania Medical College, Hyderabad. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Rao has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Lake Wales Medical Center
- Winter Haven Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Takkallapelli D Rao MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 45 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry, Addiction Psychiatry, and Geriatric Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Takkallapelli D. Rao practice?
- Dr. Takkallapelli Rao has 1 office location.
Dr. Takkallapelli Rao practices Psychiatry, Addiction Psychiatry, and Geriatric Psychiatry near Winter Haven, FL.
See Winter Haven Psychiatrists and Winter Haven Geriatric Doctors.