A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Takouhie Maldjian:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Takouhie Maldjian, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Maldjian graduated from UMDNJ, Newark.
Dr. Maldjian has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Westchester Medical Center
- Bronx Lebanon Hospital Center - Concourse Division
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Takouhie Catherine Maldjian MD is a female Diagnostic Radiologist, has 21 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Takouhie C. Maldjian practice?
- Dr. Takouhie Maldjian has 1 office location.
Dr. Takouhie Maldjian practices Diagnostic Radiology near Valhalla, NY.
See Valhalla Radiologists.