Overall Review

3.9

February 25th, 2016
I went in last minute to have stitches on my face I had from a fall checked out. I wanted to make sure the stitches were put in correctly and if I was healing properly. Dr. Dagan and his staff were very nice, informative, straight-forward and spent a good amount of time answering questions and listening to my concerns. The Dr and the PA both had great bedside manner. I also got a consultation on a surgery I have been contemplating and Dr. Dagan spent a while with me walking me through everything I wanted to know and exactly how and why he would do the surgery, what I could expect and what he wouldn't do. Again, very straight and made me comfortable.

August 15th, 2013
waiting 40 minutes to be seen for an early morning appt, when the office is not busy, just does not work.

August 20th, 2012
BAD RESULTS
No results with BOTOX after I paid for it twice. He even had the audacity to ask me to come in a third time and pay even more for a third treatment after the first 2 treatments didn't work. I had positive Botox results in the same area with a different doctor. STAY AWAY.