A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Tal Geva:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Tal Geva is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Geva
Smoking Cessation Patient Education Smoking cessation patient education guide to help you quit smoking and avoid cancer and other health related problems.Before Visiting Dr. Geva Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 23 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Aortic Coarctation
- Aortic Valve Stenosis
- Cardiac Surgical Procedures
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Congenital Heart Defects
- Congenital Heart Disease (Patent Ductus Arteriosus)
- Coronary Vessel Anomalies
- Heart Block
- Heart Cancer
- Heart Catheterization
- Heart Diseases
- Heart Transplantation
- Heart Valve Prosthesis Implantation
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Hypoplastic Left Heart Syndrome
- Marfan Syndrome
- Percutaneous Arterial Septic Defect (ASD) Closure
- Pulmonary Valve Stenosis
- > Show all expertise
Education & Awards
Dr. Geva graduated from Sackler School Of Medicine, Ramat Aviv. He has 10 awards.
Dr. Geva has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Beverly Hospital
- Steward Good Samaritan Med Ctr
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Tal Geva MD is a male Internist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease and Pediatric Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Tal Geva practice?
- Dr. Tal Geva has 1 office location.
Dr. Tal Geva practices Cardiovascular Disease and Pediatric Cardiology near Boston, MA.
See Boston Cardiologists.