A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Tal Geva:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Tal Geva is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 22 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Aortic Coarctation
- Aortic Valve Stenosis
- Cardiac Surgical Procedures
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Congenital Heart Defects
- Congenital Heart Disease (Patent Ductus Arteriosus)
- Coronary Vessel Anomalies
- Heart Block
- Heart Cancer
- Heart Catheterization
- Heart Diseases
- Heart Transplantation
- Heart Valve Prosthesis Implantation
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Hypoplastic Left Heart Syndrome
- Marfan Syndrome
- Percutaneous Arterial Septic Defect (ASD) Closure
- Pulmonary Valve Stenosis
- Right Ventricular Dysfunction
- > Show all expertise
Education & Awards
Dr. Geva graduated from Sackler School Of Medicine, Ramat Aviv. He has 9 awards.
Dr. Geva has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Steward Good Samaritan Med Ctr
- Beverly Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Geva accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Tufts Health Plans - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts - 13 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Boston Medical Center Health Net Plan - 2 plans
- Network Health - 1 plan
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Tal Geva practice?
Dr. Tal Geva practices Cardiovascular Disease and Pediatric Cardiology near Boston, MA.
Additional practice locations include: Beverly, MA.
See Boston Cardiologists.