A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Tal Hazan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Tal Hazan is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Hazan
Eating Disorders Patient Education Read all about treatments and doctors to see for various eating disorders by reading our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Hazan Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Tal Hazan, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Hazan graduated from St. George's University, St Georges. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Hazan has 6 hospital affiliations:
- HealthPark Medical Center-Lee Memorial
- Cape Coral Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Tal Ben Hazan MD is a male Internist, has 9 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Tal B. Hazan practice?
- Dr. Tal Hazan has 1 office location.
Dr. Tal Hazan practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near Fort Myers, FL.
See Fort Myers Internists and Fort Myers Gastroenterologists.