Learn more about Dr. Tal Hazan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Tal Hazan is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Hazan
Lupus Patient Education Patient education guide to systemic lupus erythematosus and less common forms of lupus.Before Visiting Dr. Hazan Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Tal Hazan, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Hazan graduated from St. George's University, St Georges.
Dr. Hazan has 6 hospital affiliations:
- HealthPark Medical Center-Lee Memorial
- Cape Coral Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Tal Ben Hazan MD is a male Internist, has 8 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Tal B. Hazan practice?
- Dr. Tal Hazan has 2 office locations.
Dr. Tal Hazan practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near Cape Coral, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Fort Myers, FL.
See Cape Coral Internists and Cape Coral Gastroenterologists.